NIKE SB - DUNK HIGH TRD QS (BLACK SHEEP) SHOES - SUMMIT WHITE / SUMMIT WHITE - BLACK
The upcoming "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" Dunk High marks the second 2nd collaboration between Nike SB and the Charlotte, NC based Black Sheep Skate Shop.
Taking inspiration from the idiom "A wolf in sheep's clothing," the shoes feature a "Summit White" upper in a premium textured suede for a subtle reference to sheep's wool. A white tongue and white leather Nike Swoosh continue the clean, tonal look while adding just the right amount of material contrast. The stark white upper is offset by a blacked out midsole, with an eye catching red contrast stitching and outsole.
However, don't let the mild, "sheepish" exterior fool you. Dig a little deeper and some dangerous, hidden details begin to emerge.
Most notably, the shoes feature a white "scratch off" Swoosh that is designed to rub away with skating or wear to reveal a menacing wolf teeth graphic. Additionally, the sockliner feature custom artwork of a snarling wolf with bloody fangs and red eyes peering out from inside the shoes
Key Features -
- Quickstrike collaboration with Black Sheep Skate Shop (North Carolina, USA)
- High top skate shoe
- Hairy suede upper
- 'Scratch off' swoosh with hidden teeth pattern underneath
- Perforated, breathable vamp
- Padded mesh tongue
- Flexible but supportive high top design
- Padded collar with synthetic mesh lining
- Wolf artwork on sockliner
- Cushioned insole with 'Zoom Air' unit heel insert
- EVA midsole for impact support
- Full stitch, cupsole construction
- Grippy multi-directional tread with forefoot pivot point
- Spare black laces