NEW BALANCE NUMERIC - WELCOME SKATE STORE X 440 SHOES - TAN / WHITE
Key Features -
- Our first footwear collaboration!
- Colourway inspired by French artist Louis Le Prince, the first person to film moving images, on Leeds Bridge in 1888. Read about it HERE on our Blog.
- Low top skate shoe
- Leather toe box, eyestay and heel
- Synthetic tight knit mesh sidewalls
- Leather New Balance 'N' logo
- Lightly padded tongue
- Internal elastic tongue stabilising straps for snug fit
- Lightly padded collar with breathable mesh interior
- Built in supportive heel counter for shoe rigidity
- Cushioned moulded EVA insole with photo print of Leeds Bridge paving stones
- Sturdy cupsole construction
- Multi-directional grippy herringbone and hexagonal tread